Hi, I’m Beth.
Throughout my life, I have experienced my own challenges with self-confidence, relationship dynamics, finding meaning in my career, and managing stress. And through it all, I have personally experienced the transformative power of therapy.
My therapeutic style is collaborative, active, and strength-based. I like to work with people who are eager to make changes in their lives, relationships, or careers. Therapy is a place to grow into your best self, and my role is to support you in understanding your experiences, setting goals, celebrating the joy in your life, and discovering the potential in your journey.
My experiences, personal and professional, have given me insights that I put to work daily, as needed for each client. I hold a Master of Arts degree in Counseling Psychology from The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA, a Master of Arts degree in Health Education from Columbia University, and I have had professional experiences in the health and wellness industry, the tech world, and education.
I live in San Francisco with my husband and our dog, Buddy. In my free time I love exploring the city, getting lost in nature, and enjoying a really great meal.
Education and Certifications
- The Wright Institute, Berkeley, CA – Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Columbia University, Teachers College, New York, NY – Master of Arts in Health Education
- California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #119346
- The Beck Institute – Essentials of CBT Certificate
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) – Externship
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy – Level 3 Clinical Training, currently pursuing certification
- The PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy) Institute – Level 1 Training
- Prepare/Enrich – Certified Facilitator
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing – Certified Health Education Specialist
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, San Francisco and Marin County Chapters
- American Psychological Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, San Francisco Chapter